Wi-Bell is an application which design for Gigaflash Limited Wi-Bell series USB flash disk, to enhance the USB flash Drive user experience.
User required use our Wi-Bell USB Disk CD Rom partition to install our Wi-Bell OSX or Windows application on the Desktop or Notebook computer, and use together with this Wi-Bell iOS application console to monitor or manage the Wi-Bell USB disk device.
To activate the Wi-Bell functions, you will have to first pair up your personal device with your USB Flash Drive.
You can use your email or Facebook account to create and activate the Wi-Bell user account, and pairing the Wi-Bell USB flash drive by scanning the QRcode into your personal Wi-Bell account to start monitor the flash disk activities, or remote format the flash disk when lost or change device.
- Check the USB Flash Drive capacity status (Used Space and Free Space)
- Receive push notice when USB Flash Drive is plugged (Remind you your USB Flash Drive is in use)
- Check/Track the USB Flash Drive using Record (Last IP address, Time and Location)
- Erase all contents in the USB Flash Drive
- Simple installation and pairing by using Facebook to login
- Support iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Wi-Bell is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
Wi-Bell (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.